Here is a great hair look inspired by the Fall/Winter 2013 Rodarte show (left). We recreated this on Angela and was surprised by how easy it is (right).
1) Curl hair by wrapping sections around iron keeping it random to create an undone texture.
2) Braid two sections from part back. Connect them with a clear elastic in the center back of head.
3) Loosely braid tail and wrap it in a circular motion to create the rosette. Pin as you wrap to hold in place.
4) Take a section of hair from under the rosette and braid down. Secure at bottom with a clear elastic.
5) Curl any hair that needs to be touched up and finish with hairspray.
Hope you enjoy!